Saturday 8 February 2014

Breaking Bad:S1E1 My Thoughts


For the last few Months I have heard/read a lot of comments regarding breaking bad and how good it is. Now normally when a Tv show or Film is hyped up by people saying it's the best thing ever or ranting on about how great it is I usually Avoid it. Past experiences have lead me to avoid such programmes/films. Take Avatar & the social network when both films came out every one was talking about how great they where and I quote "Omg.... best film ever!!!!!!!!" So I decide well if a huge number of people say they are great they must be...Wrong Avatar was no where as good as it was hyped up to be ok it was a deceit movie but as far as Sci fi go I have seen better. The social network for me was a bore fest and the worst film I have seen and I have watched all the twilights (My gf twisted my arm a lot over the twilight saga) it was a complete waste of 120mins 


Now back to breaking Bad well what can I say it Was good. ok it kind of almost lost me but it sucked me back in and got me wondering What happens next. 

So Walter White is a 50 year old chemistry teacher/car cleaner who descovers he has Lung cancer struggling with money issues he decides to team up with one of his formor puples to cook meth.

Story wise it was a good intro to the show although the bedroom secen took me four mins to work out what his wife was doing apart from that I was not completely lost like when I used to watch lost
The actors where good and had some funny parts mixed in as well all in all I would Rate this episode 8/10 And I can't wait to watch the next one later with my Gf 

No comments:

Post a Comment