Saturday 1 February 2014

Hello & Welcome


Hi & welcome to Dreaddnught speaks!

 Now what's this blog about? 

Well I'm not sure at This point I don't have a plan so to speak but I Have a few good ideas as to what I want to blog about So far I have two things to post a lot on mainly Doctor who & World of Warcraft now This won't be a blog focusing on just that one game & Tv show but it's where I am going to Start from and build from Their I will be doing my own reviews for TV shows like doctor who. now Doctor who is filming on Series 8 and won't be broadcasted until Autumn this year.  I'm going back to the start of Matt smiths era this weekend And I'll review it I am thinking about doing reviews for other Tv shows like The walking dead and Game of thrones. 

Apart from reviews I'm hoping to do Posts on world of Warcraft (screen shots,rants and other stuff) and other topics but for the Moment It will be Warcraft & reviews on TV shows

I hope you enjoy reading my posts and if you like my blog posts I'm on twitter as well @dreaddnught

No comments:

Post a Comment