Saturday 22 February 2014

Game of Thrones season one Review




I Said when I started this blog I would be doing reviews as well As Warcraft posts now I originally was planing to review every episode of TV shows but I decided to review the entire series instead I doubt I could do reviews daily I may do weekly of the upcoming season 4.  

Last night I watched the End of season one of game of thrones and I really enjoyed the show the characters different stories and how they are all linked togither while it has a lot of gore,fights and lots of nudity the show has a few good funny moments and enjoyable moments did I mention the nudity?

Their is a lot of different stories going on and their is at lest 3 main ones The Starks,the Lannisters And the targaryen's by the end of the series there is all out war between the Starks & Lannisters while deanerys suffered a great lost.

My favourite Episode: Cripples,Bastards and broken things.
My favourite character: Tyrion lannister
My lest favourite episode: a golden crown
My lest favourite character: Joffrey lannister 

I'm about to start season two tonight with the first episode and I have around 40 days before the fourth season starts I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to see what happens next 

No comments:

Post a Comment