Friday 21 February 2014

Level 90 boosts



Ever since Blizzard entertainment Announced at blizcon 2013 That with the upcoming World of Warcraft expansion: Warlords of draenor.   that when buying the game you unlock a free level 90 boost to a level 1 or one of your other characters there has been a lot of debating about it  recently it has been reviled that the price of the boost will be $60 (£35) at the moment that could be a placeholder as it's not avaible in game as I type this. 


So my thoughts on the boost is this If you have the money then go for it that is your choice after all And I can't see it effecting me after all people have been able to "buy" max level chars for years from various websites ok they violate blizzards TOA but people still do it so buying from blizzard won't change that much maybe more people will do it now but it's been around for a while and people whinging about "bad players running around and don't know what to do" you will always have that issue but instead of just saying they are bad at healing/tanking or give them abuse why not offer some advice to help them improve But people like that who spend too much time moaning about one thing or the other with out trying to help the new players are just A**h**s in my book 


Would I pay for a level 90 boost?

I have been thinking long and hard about this one and the answer is 

yes I would buy a boosted level 90 But it would have to be under £35 that's the max I would be willing to spend and It would only ever Be a one off thing that I would do If I wanted to play another character after I bosted one I would just level it but as far As I know you can get 1 free level 90 boost when you buy the expantion so I might not even have to spend any money at all As it's something I Would only do once And I would go out of my way to lean how to play a class before I did it that way I know what I'm doing. I have a rogue waiting and I'm learning how to play the class by reading & watching guides to help me learn fast than stumbling along in dungeons and questing 



Would you buy/use the level 90 boost?
 and what would you boost to level 90?

No comments:

Post a Comment