Monday 10 February 2014

Decisions,Decisions,Decisions


So I have been thinking about playing one of my old horde characters either my Druid,mage,paladin or my priest all of them are 85+ (my Mage is 90 and paladin is 89 the rest are 85) or even my human hunter (lvl 90) and faction change my hunter. While I was at Working  today I was thinking about playing my paladin and what I was aiming to do with him but the more I Thought about it I wanted to play my hunter but in order to do that I would have to faction & realm change my hunter

  

But that would cost at lest £30 and their is no way I am going to pay that amount even paying £15 for realm changing my Paladin seems like too mutch to spend on the Game. hell I could buy an entire game for £15 So I'm left with one option if I want to level a paladin I will have to level one.

I still want to level my Monk so maybe I will just focus on that and get from 44 to 90 as quick as possible But it's starting to get a bit Dull playing just one class at the moment I want to level a rogue but I have a problem where I get so far with one class I want to play another and neither get levelled to Cap when I think like that maybe paying £15 is not that bad I guess I Will have to think about it a bit more over the next couple of hours/days 



No comments:

Post a Comment